“You” refers to all members of Wexford Trails, including Wexford Craft Trail, Wexford Cycling Trail, Wexford Garden Trail, Wexford Heritage Trail, Wexford Walking Trail applicants for membership or those who complete an Expression of Interest in participating in an of Wexford Trails activities or any new trails in development.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Wexford Trails collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any data relevant to the provision of our services such as information about your business or group when completing an Expression of Interest or funding application on your behalf.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wexford Trails with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a form, survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards
- Email US or contact us via social media
- Sign-Up to our newsletter
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Wexford Trails may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Wexford Local Development
- Wexford County Council
How will we use your data?
Wexford Trails collects your data so that we can:
- Promote your business or group through our marketing channels.
- Email you with news, special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Process expression of interest in our training programmes.
Wexford Trails will share your data with our partner organizations to assist in the delivery of activities and to comply with requirements of grant-aided funding namely:
- Wexford Local Development
- Wexford County Council
- Contractors appointed to carry out training/consultancy/mentoring and other network-run activities that you have agreed to be part of.
How do we store your data?
Wexford Trails securely stores your data securely in online cloud storage provided by Google.
Wexford Trails will keep data gathered from Expressions of Interest for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting any files containing your data form our system.
We do not use your data for marketing activities.
What are your data protection rights?
Wexford Trails would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Wexford Trails for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Wexford Trails correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wexford Trails to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Wexford Trails erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Wexford Trails restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Wexford Trails processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Wexford Trails transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Wexford Trails uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Wexford Trails uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Wexford Trails sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Wexford Trails has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South Dublin 2 D02 RD28 Ireland