Join Wexford Trails – Make an Enquiry
What is Wexford Trails?
Wexford Trails is a county-wide network of themed tourism trails with over ninety members across County Wexford, showcasing the best of what Wexford has to offer. Trails in the network include the Craft, Garden, Heritage, Walking & Cycling Trails.
Our members range from iconic attractions which feature on Ireland’s Ancient East, to the small, independently operated attractions and activities, each a valued contributor to the huge diversity of what Wexford has to offer locals and visitors alike.
What does Wexford Trails do?
- We take a collaborative approach to marketing Wexford tourism products with the aim of increasing visitor numbers to rural Wexford in order to sustain and create local employment. We work closely with VisitWexford and other tourism stakeholders to achieve this.
- We Provide a networking forum for members to collaborate and cross-promote their products/services.
How do I become part of Wexford Trails?
Each trail is independently managed by its members and operates under its own principles and guidelines. Having said that, in general terms your business, community group, activity or attraction must:
- Be based and operating your business in County Wexford.
- Provide a product or service relevant to one of our themed trails.
- Offer a bona fide product/service to an agreed standard.
- Maintain relevant industry-standard qualifications, licences, training and awards needed to deliver such products/services.
- Be willing to actively participate in the Network.
- Maintain current public liability insurance.
- Be open to the public. (outside of COVID-19 restrictions)
To find out more about a specific trail, please complete the form below and we will send you the relevant information.
Join us and become part of the largest B2B tourism networks in County Wexford.